regulations & codes

Regulations & Codes

Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Code Regulation
International Fire Code Regulation


Fall open burn season has ended. Please don’t burn.
Recreational and Ceremonial Burn Permits
A permit is required to conduct recreational or ceremonial burns. Below is the requirements for those permits. Permits are issued for a one-year period and must be renewed annually. Contact the District Office at 775-782-9040 to apply for a permit and the completed form will be emailed to you.

Recreational and Ceremonial Permit Requirements