East Fork Fire and Paramedic Districts'
Safety Committee Meeting
Monday, June 10, 2013
4:30 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
East Fork Fire and Paramedic Districts' Administrative Offices
1694 County Road, Minden, NV 89423
Notice to Persons with Disabilities: Members of the public who are disabled and require special assistance or accommodations at the meeting are requested to notify the East Fork Fire & Paramedic District
Office in writing at Post Office Box 218, Minden, Nevada 89423 or by calling 783-6408 at least 20 hours in advance.
A quorum of the Board of Fire Commissioners may be present at this meeting. However, they will not participate in the discussions or take action.
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
The Safety Committee reserves the right to take items in a different order to accomplish business in the most efficient manner; to combine two or more agenda items for
consideration, and; to remove items from the agenda or delay discussion relating to items on the agenda.
APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES: August 27, 2012
PUBLIC COMMENT (No Action Can be Taken)
At this time, public comment will be taken on those items that are within the jurisdiction and control of the Safety Committee. The Safety Committee will allow public
comment on individual action items. The Committee will vote on the matter after having received public comment.
1. For Possible Action: Review and discussion of PPE laundering machine. Larry Goss (10 minutes)
2. Discussion of Heat Related Injury and Illness Precautions, Procedures and Recognition Of Signs and Symptoms during Wildland Season. Larry Goss (15 minutes)
3. For Possible Action: Discussion of Cyanokit for responder safety. Larry Goss (10 minutes)
4. For Possible Action: Discussion regarding establishing a working group to review Kyle Drive FLA. Larry Goss (15 minutes)
5. Review of Injuries from the first quarter of calendar year 2013. Larry Goss (15 minutes)
6. For Possible Action: Discussion of training on Hearing Protection. Tim Soule (5 minutes)
7. For Possible Action: Discussion of training on Respiratory protection. Tim Soule (5 minutes)
NOTICE OF POSTING
A meeting of the East Fork Fire & Paramedic Districts' Safety Committee will be held on June 10, 2013 at the East Fork Fire and Paramedic Districts' Administrative
Offices, 1694 County Road, Minden, Nevada at 4:30 P.M. Copies of the finalized agenda are posted at the following locations three working days prior to the meeting day:
East Fork Administration Building, Minden Post Office, Gardnerville Post Office and the County Administration Building (Minden Inn).Questions concerning the agenda should be referred to Kathy Ransom at 783-6408.
Posted on Website: May 13, 2013 at 4:45 PM