East Fork Fire and Paramedic Districts'
Safety Committee Meeting
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
East Fork Fire and Paramedic Districts' Administrative Offices
1694 County Road, Minden, NV 89423
A meeting of the East Fork Fire & Paramedic Districts' Safety Committee will be held on April 30, 2014 at the East Fork Fire and Paramedic Districts' Administrative Offices, 1694 County Road, Minden, Nevada at 3:00 P.M. Copies of the finalized agenda are posted at the following locations three working days prior to the meeting day: East Fork Administration Building, Minden Post Office, Gardnerville Post Office and the County Administration Building (Minden Inn). You may also access the agenda at http://www.eastforkfire.org/. Questions concerning the agenda should be referred to Toni Braga at 783-6415.
Notice to Persons with Disabilities: Members of the public who are disabled and require special assistance or accommodations at the meeting are requested to notify the East Fork Fire & Paramedic District Office in writing at Post Office Box 218, Minden, Nevada 89423 or by calling 783-6415 at least 20 hours in advance.
A quorum of the Board of Fire Commissioners may be present at this meeting. However, they will not participate in the discussions or take action.
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
The Safety Committee reserves the right to take items in a different order to accomplish business in the most efficient manner; to combine two or more agenda items for consideration, and; to remove items from the agenda or delay discussion relating to items on the agenda.
APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES: January 8, 2014
PUBLIC COMMENT (No Action Can be Taken)
At this time, public comment will be taken on those items that are within the jurisdiction and control of the Safety Committee. The Safety Committee will allow public
comment on individual action items. The Committee will vote on the matter after having received public comment.
1. For possible action: Discussion and Possible Action Regarding: The federal recall of wildland fire shelters. John Babcock (10 minutes)
2. For possible action: Discussion and Possible Action Regarding: Re-hab procedures. John Babcock (20 minutes)
3. For possible action: Discussion and Possible Action Regarding: Injury and illness report for the first quarter of 2014. Larry Goss (15 minutes)
4. For possible action: Discussion and Possible Action Regarding: Radios for career staff that can be programed with emergency ID's and transmit names. Mike Hackler (15 minutes)
5. For possible action: Discussion and Possible Action Regarding: Early morning, non-emergency transfer to Reno. Mike Hackler (15 minutes)
NOTICE OF POSTINGPosted on Website: April 24, 2014 at 11:00 AM